St. Raphael Resort, Limassol 19th & 20th November 2022
Book A Presentation for MBS Limassol 2022
Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully. If you submit this form, you automatically accept the MBS Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED Deadline 1 for exhibitors – LAST applications accepted until 10th September 2022 at the latest if there is still available space ( = people who have reserved a table with us)
Deadline 2 for new presenters/non-exhibitors – LAST applications accepted until 13th September 2022 at the latest if there is still available space
NO CHANGES are accepted after the 14th September 2022
Lecture 50 minutes: €60 1h 50 mins: €100 *
Yoga 50 minutes: €60 1h 20 mins: €100
(Please note that yoga teachers need to have at least 5 years of teaching experience in order to be selected to teach at the MBS)
* Please note that the first presentations will start at 12:00 noon on Saturday and 11:00 am Sunday- Doors open 30 mins before. The last presentations start at 19:00. You have the option to choose only one of the following time slot groups: starting between 11:00 – 15:00 or 16:00 – 19:00
*Payment must be completed 1 week after the application’s approval.
The price includes:
- Your promotion through our Website’s Timetable
- MBS Facebook Page standard promotion. For any special requests for your individual presentation, please request/ book your FB post by 1st September via email to email@example.com for an extra cost
- Your 500 character description of your presentation with your photo/logo printed in our Free MBS Magazine (approx. 6 000 printed issues) and in our online MBS Magazine.
- If you arrange to have a presentation at the MBS Wellbeing Festival, we kindly inform you that it is restricted to present the same subject at any other event during the same weekend.
- Please avoid organizing or promoting events on the same dates with MBS festivals, workshops and other events if you are our participant.
- Kindly fill in the below form. Please send your complete application with all the requested information and a complete description before the 1st of February 2022. An application will be accepted as complete and ready for consideration IF all the information requested in the form are submitted with full description and details +photo/logo. After approval, this info will be included in the MBS Magazine.
- Please select ONLY ONE Language. Title and description will feature in the magazine in your SELECTED language only. If you do send a translation in a second language, this will be added on the website.
- * Please send us your CV/bio in a separate email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a short paragraph explaining what, how and why do you think you can contribute to the MBS.
- *Please avoid writing about you in the description of this form. The description box in this form needs to be strictly about the class you want to present, what it will include in order for the MBS team to make the correct selection.
- *There is a 500 character limit for your description. The system will let you type only within the limit. Please do not send your description via email, only through the forms. Extra words sent via email will not be accepted.
- * Please also note that presentations about products will pass under a more strict approval method.
- * With the table booking, you have the option of a free presentation (50 min). Please note that this is subject to availability and approval of your presentation by the MBS Team.
- * If you have a table and you would like to have a 110 min presentation (1h 50 mins) (subject to availability) you will be requested to pay €60 extra
- *Please be sure about the info you insert, no corrections will be available after submission of this form.
- *Please note that your application is subject to availability of time/space/theme and approval by the MBS Team.
- *Please note that you will receive an automatic email if the form is submitted correctly. Kindly check your email (and junk folder) and if you have not received the automatic email then this means we have not received anything from you. In this case, please complete the form again.
- * Please have in mind that after your application, the MBS Team will contact you via email. Please check your email regularly.
- *Please note that no bookings will be refunded if cancellations occur after the 20th October 2021.
It is always nice having new and old participants included in our inspiring MBS Timetable creating a variety of classes and workshops to offer to visitors during the MBS Wellbeing Festivals! If you feel that you have something new to offer please feel free to contact us! We are always open to suggestions!
For additional questions and information which are not included above, please contact us only via email at: email@example.com