Thailand The Land of Smiles
Phuket, Phi Phi Islands & Chiang Mai 16-26/04/20
Organized by Mind, Body & Spirit Cyprus
Yoga with Konstantinos Karafoulidis &
QiGong with Agamemnon Myrianthopoulos
MBS team is organizing and offering to all those of you who love exotic destinations a unique journey to Thailand for the second time in a few years to explore the beautiful scenery of the North and enjoy the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea in the South.
Buddhist temples, imposing palaces, idyllic shores, tropical islands, kind and smiley people is what Thailand is made of, a country where the spirit and magic of East resides.
Join us and let yourself immerse into the beauties of this marvellous country in a once in a lifetime journey that has it practically all! Tours, visits, beaches, relaxation, swimming in pristine waters, local food, yoga, QiGong, Thai massage and a lot whole of fun!
The name itself is a call to an exotic dream, a journey into the mystery of Asia including international & domestic air tickets, 4-star hotels, meals, tours, visits, excursions, local guides, Greek-speaking tour leader & so much more to be looking for…
Register now for an experience of a lifetime
What is included:
• Economy class tickets on Qatar Airways via Doha
• Economy class tickets on Bangkok Airways/Air Asia (Chiang Mai – Phuket)
• Airport taxes & fuel surcharges (in the event of any unlikely increase when tickets are issued, this has to be covered by travellers)
• 8 overnights in nice 4 star hotels
• Breakfast and dinner daily (combinations of Thai and international cuisine including vegetarian/vegan options)
• All transfers, tours, visits, activities and entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Professional local English-speaking guide (for the tours)
• Tips for guides/drivers/bell boys, etc.
• Healthcare Insurance
• Liability Insurance
• Yoga classes offered by Konstantinos Karafoulidis (addressing all levels) Hatha Yoga, Acro Yoga,Thai massage, meditation by the beach
Qigong With Agamemnon Myrianthopoulos
Limited places left at this point!
For more information please email us with the subject ‘MBS Thailand Trip’ providing your name and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 96382333