Yoga: 50 minutes: €60, 85 minutes (1,5 h): €100 (Please note that yoga teachers need to have at least 5 years teaching experience in order to be selected to teach at the MBS)
* Please note that the first presentations will start at 11:00 am, Doors open 30 mins before. Last presentations start at 19:00 or 20:00. You have the option to choose only one of the following time slot groups: starting between 11:00 – 15:00 or 16:00 – 19:00
*Payment must be completed 1 week after the application’s approval.
The price includes:
Your promotion through our Website’s Timetable
MBS FaceBook Page standard promotion. Extra cost for any special requests for your individual presentation, please request/ book your FB post by 15th October via email to email@example.com
Your 100 character description of your presentation with your photo/logo printed in our Free MBS Magazine (aprx. 10 000 printed issues) and in our online MBS Magazine.
Commitment:If you arrange to have a presentation at the MBS Wellbeing Festival, we kindly inform you that it is restricted to present the same subject at any other event during the same weekend.
Please avoid organizing or promoting events on same dates with MBS festivals, workshops and other events if you are our participant.
Kindly fill in the below form. Please send your complete application with all the requested information and a complete description before the 21st January 2019. An application will be accepted as complete and ready for consideration IF all the information requested in the form are submitted with full description and details+photo/logo. After approval, this info will be included in the MBS Magazine.
Please select ONLY ONE Language. Title and description will feature in the magazine in your SELECTED language only. If you do send a translation in a second language, this will be added on the website only.
* Please send us your CV/bio in a separate email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a short paragraph explaining what, how and why you think you can contribute to the MBS.
*Please avoid writing about you in the description of this form. The description box in this form needs to be strictly about the class you want to present, what it will include in order for the MBS team to make the correct selection.
*There is a specific character/word number for your description. The system will let you type only within the limit. Please do not send your description via email, only through the forms. Extra words sent via email will not be accepted.
* Please also note that presentations about products will not be allowed.
* With the table booking, you have the option of a free presentation (50 min). Please note that this is subject to availabilityand approval of your presentation by the MBS Team.
* If you have a table and you would like to have a 110 min presentation (1h 50 mins) (subject to availability) you need to pay 60 Euros extra if space is still available
*Please be sure about the info you insert, no corrections will be available after submission of this form.
* Please note that your application is subject to availability of time/space/theme and approval by the MBS Team.
*Please note that you will receive an automatic email if the form is submitted correctly. Kindly check your email (and junk folder) and if you have not received the automatic email then this means we have not received anything from you. In this case, please complete the form again.
* Please have in mind that after your application, the MBS Team will contact you via email. Please check your email regularly.
*Please note that no bookings will be refunded if cancellations occur after the 2nd March 2019.
It is always nice having new and old participants included in our inspiring MBS Timetable creating a variety of classes and workshops to offer to visitors during the MBS Wellbeing Festivals! If you feel that you have something new to offer please feel free to contact us! We are always open to suggestions!
For additional questions and information which are not included above, please contact Afroditionly via email at: email@example.com
The MBS Team